You’ve probably noticed that competition in digital marketing and SEO is at an all-time high making it more difficult to attract potential customers. Maintaining and expanding your reach requires time and strategy. Connect with our Search Engine Optimization team and get the desired results you’re after. Even a 1% increase in conversion can mean a significant increase in revenue.
Our Start-up Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Package includes:
- Target Audience Review and Identification
- SEO and Website Audit
- ROI Analysis and Strategic Plan
- Keyword and Market Research
- Paid Ads Budget Analysis and Recommendations
- Your Choice of one of the following…
- One (1) new SEO enhanced web page
- One (1) Optimized trending blog post (600 words)
- Three (3) creative social media posts
- Analytics Reports to measure progress and identify opportunities
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
Search is carried out on many platforms so it is important to think outside the “search box”. Today, your customers and prospects have social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Vimeo, and hundreds of other ways to find answers to their daily needs and wants. Let us help you put the right content, in the right place, at the right time, to attract and help the right customers for your business.
Top 10 Keys to Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
In 2009 SEO activity focused primarily on keyword density, backlinks, title tags, and meta descriptions. Today, however, it’s more about customer-centricity and a bunch of other really cool machine learning, artificial intelligence, and mobile-friendly stuff. Here is a Top 10 list from Search Engine Journal:
- User-Focused Optimization
- High-Quality, Optimized Content
- Company’s reputation, expertise, authoritativeness, and trustworthiness
- UX & Technical SEO
- Mobile SEO
- Structured Data
- Entity & Knowledge Graph Optimization
- Link Building & Brand Building
- Focus on Visibility, Not Just Blue Links
- SEO Automation
Proven Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Results
There are very few guarantees in life, and that includes Search Engine Optimization. With more than 50 billion web pages on the internet and tens of thousands more being created each day, getting ranked among the top where your potential customers will see you can be an incredibly challenging task. It’s important to know that ranking among the search engines takes time, so don’t give up too quickly and miss the opportunities that present themselves and give you proven results. Hire our search engine optimization team and get the right approach that drives proven real organic and long-lasting search results within 60 to 90 days.