3C Websites is currently looking for the following skilled individuals to join its team:
Email Marketing Manager
The Email marketing manager is responsible for managing the organisations email marketing campaigns and maximising revenue opportunities from the companies CRM and customer database.
Duties of an Email marketing manager include:
- Managing the companies email campaigns and communicating company brands through email marketing.
- Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement.
- Managing trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximise sales.
- Carrying out segmentation of the database and implementing remarketing strategies.
- A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective.
- MVT Testing on email marketing campaigns.
- Tracking and reporting on email campaigns in order to guide improvements.
- Reporting to the marketing director on sales revenues generated through email marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best practices.
- Working closely with the Head of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to develop a clear CRM strategy.
The ideal background of an Email Marketing Manager:
- Excellent written communication and copy-writing skills.
- Previous experience as an email marketing manager.
- You will be analytical and be able to translate complex data into actionable and profitable marketing plans.
Position Type: Part-time / Contract